A Definition of Done is vital to remind an Agile team what done means, but working remotely means it is not possible to keep this visible on a whiteboard or poster. This apps ensures your DoD is visible from and Agile board or within an issue, easy to manage and even enforce
We help your teams stick to their Definition of Done by:
- Setting a Definition of Done per Jira Project
- Displaying the Definition of Done as either a bullet list or checkboxes
- Displaying the Definition of Done if either the main view or side panel
- Check issues with outstanding DoD criteria using a JQL search
- Block an issues's transition to Done (or any status) when the DoD criteria are incomplete
- Import Definition of Done criteria from another project
- Set Global Definition of Done criteria, which can be displayed in any project
Definition of Done.
Each issue will show remaining criteria left to compelte, this "glance" will show the remaining items or state "Complete".
Configure the Definition of Done per Jira Project.
You can choose between displaying your DoD in either the issue side panel or in your main issue view. You can even choose both!
Here we see both Main View and Side panel (glance) used.
Within the config settings if you have chosen to turn-off the display checkboxes option, your issues will display a bullet list instead of a checkbox list.
View the details of the DoD criteria.
It is possible to check the remaining Definition of Done criteria using a JQL search. The remianingDoDCriteria field is now an option in the Advanced search and can be used as required.
Once in place any issues moved to Done (or wherever you place the validation), without the DoD complete, will get this prompt.
To block issues edit your workflow.
Add the DoD Validator.
Import Definition of Done criteria from another project
Global Definition of Done
Configure a Global Definition of Done
Global items can be displayed in any project